Friday, September 30, 2011

The fun of the world





Today we took some photos in the morning of the morning of the sun rising over the mountains. We ended up taking about 20 photos of Sasha, me and Kai because Sasha kept blinking at the flash. Then we went to the park and I really enjoyed it. Then we had a bike rid, it is awesome fun because my bike is just the right size for me. we left the campground and went to Bateman's Bay, we got a sticker there to go on the esky becuase we are trying to collect as many stickers as we can to go on the esky. we went along the water frong and saw lakes, rivers, beaches and more. Then when we came home I had another bike ride, we had a bath and then we hopped into our jarmies and went to bed. I am looking forward to my nice warm bed with all six friends in it. Go Cats!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment