Today we went to Maroochydore surf beach. I really liked when i went body surfing, but i hit my head lots of times. I liked how smooth the sand was. I enjoyed getting wet because i haven't really been wet at the beach before today. We brought a soccer ball and cricket. Dad broke the cricket bat when he tried to hit the ball.
We made sandcastles in the water with a big moat. There were such big waves that my moat filled with water.
Nanny, Pa, Lois and Evelyn went home today. I didn't want them to go home. We fed the ducks lots of bread. There were also eels and turtles but i know there is a python in the trees but i didn't see it. We are going to have grilled chicken and salad for tea tonight. I'm looking forward to the salad because it is so sweet and tasty.
We are having lots of bats at night and we have never had them before. They're really had to see at night and they don't fly around in the day.
Hey Ethan,Weare all very jealous of all the things you have done. When Justin broke the bat was Kai very sad.
ReplyDeleteHey Ethan
ReplyDeleteI hope you are having a fantastic time.
From your good friend Lewis
Hey Ethan
ReplyDeletehow are you doing.I hope you are having a fun fun fun fun fun time.
From Lewis
Hay guys
ReplyDeleteI'm having a fabulous time. I'm doing great at the moment Lewis.Kai wasn't sad